We provide early childhood services with the most wide-ranging resources in Australia
We are the only management company in Australia that provides:
A wide variety of nationwide recognised resources including HSR, HCR, HDD, HC
New resources for all our services annually
Online resources designed to ensure we are flexible
Presents live sessions in-house
Our events are not only motivational and empowering but also life changing
Our events are not only motivational and empowering
but also life changing
- We know how important is for our community of educators and services to come together so we always work hard to ensure our national and international renowned expert and CEO presents a powerful in-house workshop in every service.
- We believe in the Power of Progress and we plan Personal Development sessions for every service.
- We create a strong belonging platform for all our centres and educators and organise an exciting ANNUAL CONFERENCE with amazing speakers, fun dinner party and awards ceremony.
- Monthly Webinars
- Termly In-house Personal Development
- ANNUAL Conference; all educators from across the country get together to attend the most renowned conferences with benchmark leaders such as Anthon Semman, Alina Dan, ACECQA representatives and many more.
- We plan these events carefully to ensure we look at all interests and the outcomes we want to achieve.
- We combine this event with fun filled activities too and a wide variety or stalls to inspire out participants.
We use industry unique systems to provide Great Outcomes for our services
Our Systems are like nothing else available in Australia; we have a thorough
concept across alL
Context Box – our systems are the highest performing systems in Australia and they are based on a very unique and trademarked model:
1. Our Culture is built on:
- a. Values (Beliefs) & Vision – everybody needs something to aspire to
- b. Goals – everybody performs better with goals
- c. Profile – everybody responds better when felt acknowledged for who they are
2. Our Competency is defined by
- a. Progress – every team needs to grow
- b. Productivity expectations – everybody responds better when boundaries and targets are in place
3. Our Compliance is defined by
- a. Our high-end systems – organisation and structure provide best platform for productivity
- b. Quality Control systems – self auditing, reflection and assessment are part of being successful
- c. Financial Systems – control of income is important for more effective planning
- d. HR Systems – legal obligations are critical in any organisation
- e. Mentoring systems – look beyond monitoring and always build skills upon strenght
- f. Reporting Systems – are essential for development
Save hundreds of hours with our automated Holistic QIP app for quality QIP/SAT reports.
Holistic QIP is a revolutionary online software that makes the QIP/SAT process quicker. By using Holistic QIP you can easily meet your legal obligations while showcasing the quality of your service in a fraction of the time.
- Get automated QIP goals based on answering simple yes/no questions.
- Complement your QIP goals, with tools to succeed across all 3 Exceeding Themes.
- Get easy access to all of your service documents for rating and assessment.
- QIP/SAT reports are complex, but now with our app, this process is effortless and saves time.
- Assign various Tasks to your teammates and follow their progress as the data is compiled.
- Learn tips & tricks from our integrated resource library, and much more…
Visit the Holistic QIP website to find out more, and to register your interest before we go live in January.
Our onsite visits focus on the core model of Culture, Competence and Compliance
Our Visits are just different and impactful.
- a. We focus on our services Culture
- b. We focus on our services Competency
- c. We focus on our services Compliance
We know that Culture drives (arrow symbol here) Competency (and competency affects) Compliance. A high level of Compliance affects the level of Culture and so on.
It is a simple formula and we are highly qualified specialists that know how neuroscience affects every single human and every single organisation and we know Educators can easily grasp it and improve on it.
We know that if you Don’t Feel Enough – you cannot Act Enough and then you don’t treat others enough. So we focus on:
- a. Strength Based Approach
- b. Values
- c. Yet just as much on Boundaries
- d. Goals and Results
Our Visit Reports are
- a. Specific
- b. Strategic
- c. Successful
Our dedicated services portal reports section, lets you see the latest information quickly
Our reports are just different.
a.We focus on Critical reflection by asking many questions
b.We know that telling people what to do is not the solution rather ownership is
c.We know that organising our people and helping them plan effectively helps them achieve 50% of the job before they start
d.We know that productivity is driven by potential. It is our role to support our people better understand their potential and contribution to our community.
e.We know that when people contribute, they excel and feel fulfilled.
- Financial Viability
- Business Growth
- Marketing/Market Niche Concept & Market Positioning
- Team Building/Culture
- Team Profiling
- Service Operations Analysis
- Full Development of Early Childhood Services
Let us help you, take the pressure off and mentor your team.