We’ve added our most frequently asked questions. If there are any questions not covered here, get in touch and we’ll happily answer.
Holistic QIP is a game changer Management Tool and the most advanced system in Australia that enables educators to:
- Identify any current possible gaps across the service.
- Set goals and track them effectively (who is doing what and when).
- Review and adjust any system through direct access to the online library of Resource.
Holistic QIP instantly takes the pressure off for 3 main reasons
- Simple yet super effective system that helps the centre get organised and on top of all work required – any educator can contribute and participate.
- Cutting edge mentoring and coaching is available throughout the entire process – no question or query is too small.
- Automated, instant and online which increase level of access, efficiency, ability to prepare, store and record evidences as well as present reports to the regulatory authority.
Simply signup for a free trial (no credit card required) and you’ll have 30 days to test-drive all the features and the many benefits Holistic QIP will provide your childcare service.
No! But we do recommend using Holistic QIP for at least 6 months to gain the maximum benefits from the software.
Our subscriptions work month-to-month, so should you need to cancel please get in touch with our team who will organise everything for you.
Yes. You can give your full team access to the Holistic QIP App and assign each person with their own tasks, so you can get them involved and spread the load.
With the QIP subscription, you get email phone admin support per month.
With the QIP Plus Mentoring subscription, you get a one on one 1 hour session with a consultant per term, and 1 hour of feedback / email and phone support per month for your service, plus monthly mentoring sessions and an A&R preview and preparation session with a consultant.
While we can’t put a specific number to this, since everyone’s situation and capabilities vary, we can tell you that it has the potential to save you hundreds of hours.
With 24/7 access to the App, you can decide how you would like to work with it – do it in a few big chunks, or simply dedicate one hour per week.
You can pay for your subscription with a credit, or via debit card. If you’ve already signed up to a 30-day free trial, you will be charged monthly from the point of sign-up.
If you signup straight away and skip the free trial option, your first month will be on us : )
You can also choose to pay for a yearly plan and pay for the year up front!
“Loving the QIP Portal! An extreme time saver. It has helped motivate the team to have much more input as it is self-explanatory and simple to use.”
Jacqueline, The Little Kids School
Get full access to Holistic QIP. Try it for 30 days free!
No credit card details required